Maintaining compliance and a clean security architecture is complicated and time-consuming. Symmetry’s expert SAP® security consultants can help by dramatically simplifying the process of security administration, troubleshooting and compliance reporting.
Symmetry offers a flexible range of SAP security out-tasking services to both publicly regulated companies with governance risk and compliance requirements, and private companies looking to improve security and reduce the risk of fraud. Symmetry is an SAP partner, with a world-class, U.S.-based team of SAP security consultants. Our security out-tasking solutions deliver the flexibility to assume full responsibility for the ongoing security administration of your SAP environment or simply provide expert support when you need it most.
Best Practices for Audit Compliance
Symmetry’s professional SAP security consultants ensure that your system is managed according to industry standards, SAP best practices and the recommendations of your auditors. When you partner with Symmetry you leverage our extensive expertise working with clients regulated by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), HIPAA, the FDA etc.
Our SAP security consultants have the expertise required to identify potential system vulnerabilities and provide strategic support and direction for your internal staff. In addition, our expert security consultants have experience working with a broad range of security software solutions, and can bring that knowledge to bear in your environment. These include:
- ControlPanelGRC (link to CPGRC page)
- SAP BusinessObjects™ GRC solutions
Flexible Solutions for Security Administration
Symmetry’s expert security and controls consultants provide flexible solutions ranging from complete out-tasking of your SAP security administration to regular support for your internal team.
- Monitoring – analysis of User activities, security violations, identification of inactive logons and unused passwords, recording of system usage statistics
- Maintenance – design and construction of Roles, management of day to day User changes, identification and implementation of security changes to reduce exposure to unauthorized system access
- Technical troubleshooting for complex authorization issues
- Process validation and implementation of change control processes
- Audit reporting – role & transaction assignments, documentation of system administration accounts and passwords, User and Role change documentation, Segregation of Duties reports, periodic Role validation workbooks, etc.
Affordable Access to the Right Expertise
At Symmetry, “affordable” doesn’t mean off-shoring or settling for second-rate contractors. Each of Symmetry’s clients is assigned a dedicated support team of highly-trained SAP security consultants located at of our Center of Excellence in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. By establishing an ongoing relationship rather than one-off assignments, your Symmetry team develops a deep knowledge of your security architecture. The result is a more strategic approach to the management of your environment, greater efficiency and faster issue resolution.
Affordability is built into the Symmetry pricing model by:
- Using a remote managed services model so there are no extra charges for travel expenses
- Leveraging expert consultants for increased efficiency
- Providing fixed price contracts to ensure budget stability
This site is not affiliated with SAP AG or its group of companies.