With security, quality and affordability built in, Symmetry’s SAP®-centric hosting solutions are designed to inspire confidence.
Symmetry has combined an expertise in hosting architecture and SAP application management to create “Sym-Hosting”, an SAP-certified solution that ensures secure, stable and optimally-performing SAP environments. Sym-Hosting is unique: it is the only outsourced hosting service that caters to the specific requirements of your most critical software application – SAP.
SAP Certified Peace of Mind
The high quality of Symmetry’s hosting infrastructure and services is backed with a certified SAP hosting partnership and SSAE 16 certification. Symmetry observes a strict adherence to internal controls and safeguards when hosting or processing data belonging to clients. To maintain SAP certification Symmetry undergoes regular audits by SAP AG. These audits assess the quality of the Sym-Hosting infrastructure and the Symmetry methodology for managed services, so you can be confident your assets and sensitive data are secure.
SAP-Centric Approach to Hosting
Hosting has traditionally been an expensive, one-method-fits-all exercise that treats SAP applications like any other piece of software. The reality is that an SAP hosting project has unique requirements from the beginning. Symmetry’s SAP-centric hosting methodology works to ensure that every step of your project is carried out according to SAP best practices:
- Expert consultants size your SAP environment to ensure optimum performance and adequate storage capacity for future growth
- Architecture and networking design is tailored to suit your business requirements
- SAP certified migration consultants ensure a secure, seamless transition to Symmetry’s hosting facility with minimal downtime
- A dedicated team manages SAP application support, backups , and hardware, network, and database maintenance on your SAP environment
- Support is available 24x7, with direct access to your Symmetry team
Symmetry provides complete flexibility to choose the hosting option that best meets your business needs, compliance requirements and budget. Due to the decreasing cost of hardware, clients can take advantage of the improved security and performance available through a dedicated hardware infrastructure. Symmetry also makes a traditional shared infrastructure model available.
Rather than locking you into a hardware choice, Sym-Hosting provides the freedom to choose the platform that gives you the best performance and lowest total cost of ownership:
- HP, IBM (AS/400), Dell, SUN
- OS400, AIX , HPUX, Solaris, Linux, Windows,
- Oracle, MSSQL,DB2, DB2/400, MaxDB
With flexible options for hardware ownership you can leverage the solution that gives you the best financial advantage:
- Lease equipment through Symmetry (dedicated or shared equipment models)
- Buy equipment through your preferred vendor
- Relocate your current hardware to Symmetry’s hosting facility
SAP-Centric Approach to Pricing
Non-stop database growth and frequent backups can cause hosting fees to skyrocket when based on a per gigabyte system. Symmetry’s unique pricing model is designed to help SAP customers manage their total cost of ownership more effectively. Our SAP-centric system charges fees based on the amount of rack space utilized by each client. Whether you are considering moving from an in-house hosted environment or to a new hosting provider, there are significant savings to be found through Sym-Hosting.
Contact Symmetry today for more information and a free assessment of your potential cost savings.