Symmetry supports customers around the world by creating stable, high-performing SAP® environments.
With a unique approach to remote managed services Symmetry makes it possible to obtain affordable, high-quality SAP technical administration and support from US-based consultants. Symmetry’s expert Basis and SAP NetWeaver® consultants deliver obvious value through their proactive approach to administration and troubleshooting:
- Alleviate stress in your IT department and allow internal staff to focus on more strategic activities
- Achieve a lower total cost of ownership with a stable environment, fewer issues and faster issue resolution when they do occur
- Improve business performance and your End-User experience with a highly optimized, responsive SAP environment
Every business has different needs, which is why Symmetry provides a flexible range of SAP out-tasking solutions that cover any number of situations.
- Support for an entire environment or a single landscape
- Complete out-tasking of your SAP administration
- Support for a few hours per week without the cost of a full time employee
- Short-term coverage for staff on vacation
- After-hours support
Symmetry’s SAP technical managed services incorporate:
- 24x7 support of production environments
- Proactive daily monitoring of systems
- Customized operations reporting of system performance
- Regular operating system, database and SAP R/3® or SAP NetWeaver maintenance including:
- Backup and recovery
- Change and Transport System management
- Client maintenance (client copies and refreshes)
- Notes, support packs
- Extended Basis Complete and SafetyNet solution includes an additional Alerting, Monitoring, Reporting (AMR) service innovation
- Technical problem handling to ensure that your technical issues are logged, escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
Expert Support from a Dedicated Team
Symmetry does not rely on off-shore or short-term contractors. Instead, we provide you with a team of expert consultants based out of our Center of Expertise in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Your Symmetry team is dedicated to your environment and invested in building an ongoing relationship. They develop a thorough understanding of your environment, which provides a seamless interaction between your team and ours. This facilitates daily administration, speeds issue resolution and improves strategic planning.
When you work with one of our dedicated teams you leverage their extensive experience and insight. Symmetry is one of the largest and oldest managed service providers in the nation with a 100% focus on SAP technology. This gives our consultants an edge; they have a depth and breadth of expertise across the full range of SAP applications, releases and platforms.
Accessibility – 24x7 Expert Support
In the event of a production issue, Symmetry provides 24x7 direct access to the largest team of SAP technical consultants in the nation. Whether you call at 2:00 p.m. or 2:00 a.m., you will speak directly with a member of your Symmetry team who has specific knowledge of your SAP landscape. With no help desk queues and no need to bring a stranger up to speed on your environment, you benefit from fast issue resolution.
Affordability – Fixed-Price Support
Affordable out-tasking can be achieved without off-shoring or sacrificing quality. Symmetry’s pioneering remote managed service model leverages expert consultants for greater efficiency. Our remote service model doesn’t incur travel expenses and these savings are passed on to our clients. Fixed pricing ensures that you know what to expect every month and helps to create a partnership that facilities confidence and stability.
Quality – SAP Certified
The quality of Symmetry’s services is backed with an SAP hosting partnership and SAS 70 certification. Symmetry observes a strict adherence to internal controls and safeguards when we host or process data belonging to our clients. Symmetry is also regularly audited by SAP AG to assess the quality of our infrastructure and methodology for managed services.
Contact Symmetry today for more information and a free assessment of your potential cost savings with Symmetry.
This site is not affiliated with SAP AG or its group of companies.