ControlPanelGRC - Professional Solutions for Compliance Automation
Lower your total cost of compliance with ControlPanelGRC, the powerful, second generation software solution that integrates robust tools to accelerate your day to day security and transport operations – as well as addressing governance, risk and compliance (GRC) in SAP®.
In the rush to achieve Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, first generation GRC solutions largely focused on segregation of duties. The ControlPanelGRC software goes beyond mitigating SOD risks and allows you to take control of compliance across your SAP landscape. The result is a suite of integrated modules that provide practical, usable solutions to accelerate the day to day administration of SAP security and change requests, with a built-in process that ensures compliance.
Lower your total cost of compliance
- ControlPanelGRC retails at an affordable price point compared to first generation GRC software, and has lower maintenance costs
- Leverage automation and flexible workflows to reduce administrative workload and free your security, Basis, and audit teams for more strategic work
- Significantly reduce audit preparation time with reporting and report tracking functionality
The ControlPanelGRC Modules
ControlPanelGRC can be purchased as a full suite or individual modules. The ControlPanelGRC Companion Suite is packaged to provide software tools that compliment an already implemented SAP Virsa® or SAP Business Objects® GRC solution.
- ControlPanelGRC Risk Analyzer
- ControlPanelGRC User and Role Manager
- ControlPanelGRC Usage Analyzer including License Optimizer
- ControlPanelGRC Transport Manager
- ControlPanelGRC Emergency Access Manager
- ControlPanelGRC Batch Manager
- ControlPanelGRC AutoAuditor
Address Compliance Across Six Core Business Processes
ControlPanelGRC addresses six business processes with benefits for business process and control owners, C-level executives, Role owners, auditors and security administrators.
1. Compliance Risk Management
Risk management of Segregation of Duties, Sensitive Authorizations, Profile Parameters, Automated Mitigating Controls, etc. Automated execution, monitoring, and documented approval of compliance oriented reporting.
2. Role Change Management & User Provisioning
Routes User and Role change requests to appropriate parties for documented review, compliance risk analysis, and security implementation.
3. Emergency Access Management
Under SOX, IT staff has reduced access to production systems. But, when staff requires temporary access to resolve an issue, ControlPanelGRC is able to ratchet up reporting.
4. Correction Change Management
Change Control for Correction Transports including documented workflow, error notification, and automated request migration.
5. Batch Job Change Management
Change Control and monitoring for Batch Job scheduling and processing, including cross-system execution, documented workflow, and error notification.
6. Compliance Remediation, User Monitoring, and SAP License Management
Monitoring of User Transaction executions provides insight into system usage for compliance remediation, User Monitoring, and SAP License Management.
For more information, or to schedule a demonstration, contact Symmetry today.