Implementation Support for SAP® Applications
Implementing a new SAP solution is costly. With Symmetry as a technical implementation partner you can ensure that the infrastructure that drives your investment is optimized to drive a lower total cost of ownership.
Symmetry’s consultants have experience in hundreds of technical implementations across the full range of SAP applications and platforms including:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- Supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- And all other SAP applications
Expert Support from Planning to Post Go-Live
By partnering with Symmetry you leverage our years of experience and insight to achieve a smooth, successful implementation. As part of our flexible range of solutions, Symmetry’s consultants provide:
- Strategic project planning and management
- Expert sizing of your environment to ensure high performance, maximum use of resources and appropriate storage for future growth
- Installation of your hardware, operating system and SAP software for Development, Quality Assurance and Production systems
- Technical configuration
- Post go-live tuning
- Security architecture design and implementation
Complete Implementation Solutions
With a single point of contact for everything from project planning to technical implementation, you benefit from a lower total cost of ownership and smoother, better coordinated project support and operations. Symmetry’s partner network provides integrated solutions catering to the full lifecycle of your entire SAP environment.
Symmetry works with an extensive network of trusted partners, guaranteed to provide the same high quality of service you receive from Symmetry.
- Operating System administration, network administration and infrastructure support
- SAP training
- SAP testing
- ABAP programming
- Technical support
- World-class functional partners
A 21st Century Model for Technical Consulting
An affordable SAP technical consulting solution used to mean compromising on service quality, either through off-shoring or settling for second-rate contractors. Symmetry offers a cost-effective, high-quality alternative with a unique model that redefines SAP technical consulting for the 21st century.
Symmetry is an SAP partner and SAS 70 certified, so you can be confident that our services are delivered to the highest standards.
We do not rely on off-shore or short-term contractors. Instead, Symmetry provides you with a dedicated team of consultants based out of our Center of Excellence in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You have 24x7, direct access to team members with a deep knowledge of your environment and business.
With the majority of our flexible solutions delivered at a fixed price, your Symmetry team is accountable for ensuring the job is done right the first time, and on is time and on budget.